About Me

When i took the political ideology quiz, I fit in with the New Coalition. Don't know what that means. My ranking on the civics quiz was Tribune. I got 6 out of 11 questions right on the current events quiz along with 7% of voters. I am taking this class because it is necessary. I don't really know anything about politics so i am hoping to gain some knowledge throughout this class.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog stage 8


In response to my colleges article "what we should know" claiming that it’s not President Obama’s fault for the gun control bill not being past.

I completely agree with this, it’s not President Obama’s fault that the gun control bill was not passed. We live in a country where the people have the say; this is a democracy, not a dictatorship. There were too many people who voted against the gun control bill, which made it unable to pass. If whatever President Obama said went, then the bill would have been passed. President Obama cannot be blamed for the opinions other people have made about the subject. He put the idea of gun control out to the country, in hopes it would pass, but it didn’t work out as he had wanted. Yes, even if the bill was passed people would have found a way to buy guns illegally, but it wouldn’t be at a convenience for them, it would be more of a hassle to get the guns they wanted. 

No comments: